Bienvenue chez les €AoM. Index du Forum
Bienvenue chez les €AoM.
€lite Army of Mercenaries.

Bienvenue chez les €AoM. Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Building Your Own AntiGravity Device With Stan Deyo ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Bienvenue chez les €AoM. Index du Forum -> Recrutement. -> Recrutement.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
valbenn

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 05:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: Building Your Own AntiGravity Device With Stan Deyo Répondre en citant

Building Your Own AntiGravity Device With Stan Deyo > urlin.us/2c0w3

One..contains..positively-charged..vanadium..while..the..other..contains..negatively-charged..vanadiumHe's...a...smart...guyCould.We.Make.Artificial.Gravity?.mp3.Stan.Deyo..UFO.Antigravity.Propulsion.Alien.Technology.Free.Energy.Illuminati..Cosmic.Conspiracy.mp3.View..all..posts..→..September..24th,..2012..Posted..by..AAG..Filed..in:..Space..Antigravity..Stan..Deyo..describes..spin..and..antigravity..effects..in..detail,..and..provides..a..thorough..construction..plan..for..how..to..build..a..coil..apparatus..to..generate..antigravity..effects..based..on..his..past..experience..with..secret..government..black..projectsThey...may...have...done...that...about...that...projectEach.had.a.slightly.different.approach;.but.each.appeared.to.have.accessed.some.extra.energy.using.a.resonant.oscillation.which.we.refer.to.as,.'the.seed.matrix.'.BO...XIAN...posted...on...Jan,...15...2012......08:22...PM...link...reply...to...post...by...nineix......I...also...think...it...is...axiomatic...that...by...the...time...such...information...becomes..."proven"...to...your...satisfaction...The..opinions..of..our..members..are..not..those..of..site..ownership..who..maintains..strict..editorial..agnosticism..and..simply..provides..a..collaborative..venue..for..free..expressionFormer.Black.Ops.-.Stan.Deyo.and.Anti.Gravity.Technology.mp3.You...seem...to...lean...over...wayyyy...far...backwards...to...avoid...a...TYPE...I...ERRORAnti-Gravity.Games.Run.#1.-..mp3.This..content..community..relies..on..user-generated..content..from..our..member..contributorsTo..meNopeMy..question..is..answeredThe...PTB...certainly...have...put...pressure...on...him...at...various...times...to...shut...up...and...lay...lowI'll...give...my...money...to...the...guy...that's...developing...the...ECAT...free...energy...solution...though...because,...he's...actually...DONE...something...other...than...talkMinecraft...Quick...Build...Challenge...-...Pro...Trials:...Anti...Gravity!.mp3...Coincidentally,...Agnew...Clough...own...Australia's...only...vanadium...mines...and...plantit...will...be...all...over...but...the...shoutingLet...me...see...if...I...can...find...it...Two...years...ago...I...re-read...it...and...was...shocked...to...find...a...lot...of...info...from...the...original...was...missing...in...the...latter...reprints,...things...like...the...full...list...of...Club...of...Rome...members...(including...Aussie...Politicians...like...J.Howard)...and...their...Agenda's...timelineStan...Deyos...Antigravity...Blueprints...←...Previous...post...Next...post...→...American...Antigravity...was...founded...in...2002...with...a...vision...to...promote...antigravity...and...zero-point...energy...researchHowever,..several..things..seem..to..have..interrupted..that..project:..1Stan..Deyo-..Anti-Gravity..Technology..-...mp3..All.content.copyright.2016,.The.Above.Network,.LLCPhilosophy.and.Metaphysics:.1.hours.ago.Waters.in.LoveThis..always..sets..off..the..alarm..bells..for..meAs.said,.I've.liked.Deyo's.presentations.about.the.'sciency'.stuffupdates:.--Beware.the.Messengers.of.Light.from.the.Heavens.--The.Schauberger.Legacy.--Who.Will.Announce.Return.of.The.Fake,.Alien.'Gods'?.--The.True.Messiah.I.haven't.finished.the.later.more.recently.updated.sections.of.the.bookIt...isn't...happening...because...he...can't...produceInside..this..field..in..a..small..craft..of..about..30-feet..diameter,..one..will..experience..a..peculiar..distortion..of..space/timeAs...to...predictions...and...prophecies...and...all...that;...well,...that's...all...too...spooky,...sitting...too...far...in...the...area...of...requiring...faith...with...too...much...room...for...interpretation...and...rationalization...to...sit...well...with...my...needsThe..world..license..for..this..process..has..been..taken..up..by..the..Agnew..Clough..Corporation..in..Perth,..Western..AustraliaStan..Deyo....UFO..Antigravity..Propulsion..Alien..Technology..Free..Energy..Illuminati....Cosmic..Conspiracy..1.mp3..BO..XIAN..posted..on..Jan,..14..2012....08:59..PM..link..reply..to..post..by..Tayesin....BTW,..how..does..a..book..get..banned..in..OZ?..I..didn't..realize..that..OZ..had..such..restrictive..lawsMiracle!.UFO.Antigravity.Technology.Explanation.of.Earth.-.Sun.connection.The.same.levitation.method.mp3.I'm...sure...he's...an...awesome...great...person...to...hang...out...withAliens,..Armageddon,..The..Man,..the..PTB,..or..some..apocalypse..or..another..has..been..coming..since..the..dawn..of..time f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 05:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Bienvenue chez les €AoM. Index du Forum -> Recrutement. -> Recrutement. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006